Friday, April 5, 2013

Damn It, Bobby!

Whether it's accurate or not, pretty much everyone has taken to calling our little ghost boy Bobby.  And we're pretty sure that his favorite place to hang out, besides outside on the tire swing, is in the downstairs bathroom.  Which makes him the likely culprit of the mess I found in the shower this morning. 

I live in a house full of boys, so it's safe to say that I'm the only daily bather in the C Family Estate.  So when I stepped into the shower this morning, it was the first time anyone had taken one since the previous morning when I took one before work.  I know this for a fact.  I also know that my kids, who are 14 and 10, know better than to mess with my stuff.  Because I will cut them.  (Not really.  But don't tell them that.)

Yet, as I attempted to enjoy the steamy goodness of my morning shower today, something caught my eye. A big glob of my pink, girly shampoo on the shower wall.  And more on the built in shelving.  And even more on the top of the shower stall, where I usually set my shampoo.  It was everywhere.  Both my shampoo and conditioner bottles were almost completely empty, their contents smeared and splattered all over the shower walls.  I spent more time cleaning the shower than I did actually showering.  And now I'm out of hair product.  And all I have to say about it is this:

No comments:

Post a Comment