Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Unsolved Mystery

Now that we've established that our house is haunted, the question is...WHY?  Unfortunately, the paranormal investigators did not have time to research the history of the house before the investigation, so very little is known about what happened here.  But...

One of the investigation teams that was present has expressed an interest in turning the house into an investigation site, which would mean attempting to determine why the property is a hotbed of so much paranormal activity.  I'm tempted...but also afraid.  I feel like, the more time goes by, the more I'm leaning towards letting it happen.  My curiosity is bound to get the best of me sooner or later.

Also, I've been paying attention to the names on the random mail we receive at the house, as I'm assuming they are prior tenants.  I've been able to locate two of them on Facebook.  I'm toying with the idea of reaching out to them to see what they know, to see if they have any stories.  But I feel like a total stalker/weirdo...so I haven't done it yet.

I feel like the answers are RIGHT THERE.  They're so close, and I know what I need to do to get them.  They say knowledge is power.  I just don't know if I'm ready for that kind of power just yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment