Sunday, September 15, 2013

Apparition

Of all of the crazy things that have happened in our house, there's one thing I'd not yet experienced until last night.  I'd never seen anything.  I've heard things, felt things, sensed things....but never actually SEEN any "ghosts" or ghost-like things.  But last night....

Last night, I got up around 2 am or so to use the bathroom.  When I walked out into the middle room, I was startled by what I thought was a person sitting on the bench against the wall.  When I stopped to really look, there was nothing there.  I used the bathroom, made my way back down the hall and through the middle room, and as I entered my bedroom, I saw the same "thing" standing beside the bed, near the closet door.  I blinked, and it was gone.

It was almost like a light brownish, person-shaped fog.  Both times I saw it, it was gone within seconds.  But the fact that I saw it twice, in two separate rooms, within a five minute time span......well, I can no longer say that I've never seen a ghost in the house.  Because I'm not entirely sure anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Were you able to go back to sleep? I do not think I could have. I experienced something like this when I was a kid at a house I lived in in St.Johns. lots of weird stuff happened to me in that house. Including some very vivid and creepy dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I don't think I'd have slept well after that, either! 2 am sure is popular there, isn't it? I fell behind for a bit, but now that I'm all caught up, I'm looking forward to seeing what the investigators dig up.

    Casey, there are some gorgeous houses in St. Johns. I used to love driving around town, checking them out.

    ReplyDelete