Thursday, May 10, 2012

American Horror Story

Had I known I was going to move into a century old farmhouse in the not too distant future, I never would have watched season one of American Horror Story.  But as luck would have it, I didn’t miss an episode.  I spent every Tuesday night glued to the TV, and often went to bed with every light on in the house. 

Try as I might, I cannot escape thoughts of my favorite new show when I walk past the door to my creepy basement full of weird things (including an incinerator), when I hear the antique floorboards creak out of nowhere, when I feel a draft, or when one of the dogs starts barking for no reason.  And I especially can’t control my wildly overactive imagination at night, when just about everything is ten times scarier than usual.

Some might say I’m overreacting, or paranoid, or, well, crazy……but I have what I consider to be some very strong evidence that there is something just not right going on at The C Family Estate.  And despite others’ efforts to dissuade my fears using things like logic and facts, I am now convinced that my house is haunted.  Why, you ask?  Stay tuned...... 


No comments:

Post a Comment